Yoga - an absolute beginners course
We invite you to our next run of yoga courses for beginners in English language led by our teacher Janaki.
This is a yoga course of 10 classes for an absolute beginners and beginners.
Who is this course for?
- for you who have never done any yoga before and would like to start from the beginning.
- for you who don't think yoga is something for you.
- for you who are interested in yoga but scared that you are not flexible or spiritual enough.
- for you who would like to be systematically introduced to the practices of yoga.
- for you who want to learn the way of Satyananda yoga, Bihar school of yoga.
- for you are looking for a relief to a stressful daily life.
- for you who are looking for a way off the treadmill.
- for you who are searching for a way out of depression and a way to self mastery.
- for you who are searching for self realization.
Satyananda Yoga offers a systematic approach to yoga and has been tailored in such a way as to be accessible to all normal human beings living normal lives because we are the ones who can benefit so much from the practices of yoga in our life.
WHAT WILL YOU STUDY AND LEARN?
- physical practices
- basic breathing techniques
- deep relaxation practice
- basic hand gestures
- use of the mantra Om
Janaki has been practising yoga in the Satyanada yoga tradition since 2002 in Norway. She spent 8 months in the Satyananda yoga ashram in India, living and learning yoga. She has done many seminars with various teachers in the tradition and visited various centres and ashrams around the world. In 2014 she completed a year of teacher training with the Satyananda yoga academy Europe and has been teaching for the last 3 years.